A North Country geeky minister who has a slight obsession over all things Tolkien, the outdoors, and hockey (allez Habs!).If you're ever bored, message me. I do love a good chat about anything and everything.Ask me anything Submit
It’s nearly midnight and my Mom just called me because she just finished binge watching Sleepy Hollow and needed someone to talk to about it. Her exact words when I answered the phone were, ‘I don’t care if I woke you up. I finished Sleepy Hollow. We need to talk. NOW.’
I love my mother.
I switched to flannel sheets and put the heating blanket on the bed. Now I’m so comfy and I do not want to get out of bed.
Tagged by: talcaluin (Thanks for tagging me! I’ve never actually ever figured out my type, so that was great.)
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
My Result Type(s): ENTJ (Field Marshall)
- Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians
- Princess Jasmine from Aladdin
- Dr. Grace Augustine from Avatar
- Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove
- Turanga Leela and Mom from Futurama
- Sirius Black and Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter
- Hades from Hercules
- President James Whitmore from Independence Day
- Walter Donovan from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Kahn Souphanousinphone from King of the Hill
- Sauron and Galadriel from The Lord of the Rings
- Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus
- The Oracle from The Matrix
- Gary Oak from Pokémon
- Winston Wolf from Pulp Fiction
- Rene Belloq from Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Fëanor and Morgoth from The Silmarillion
- Eric Cartman from South Park
- Sheldon J. Plankton from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- William T. Riker from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Nero from Star Trek
- Emperor Palpatine and Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin from Star Wars
- Red Forman from That ’70s Show
- Adam Sutler and Lewis Prothero from V for Vendetta
- Dana Scully from The X-Files
- Tallahassee from Zombieland
I am laughing so hard right now. I’m pretty excited about Tallahassee from Zombieland. Okay, and Sauron makes me happy. Very happy. And I think the Red Forman one is spot on. Do you know how many times I say ‘dumbass’ ‘ass hat’ ‘foot in your ass’ etc? All the time.
lalalaith replied to your post “oh mon Dieu! I started off this week terrified because funds were low…”
AIEEE!!! So where is it? That’s so exciting! And Happy Birthday ^_^
I will be at Best Western as a front clerk! And thank you! I had such a good birthday. ^_^